Wednesday, February 25, 2009

it will be end...

think quite awhile for the title...= =
lolz~

erm..my sem break gonna end soon..
few days to go...
thinking to enjoy it 'kau kau'...haha
by how??
tak tau....just let it be~ lolz
ohyah, result will be launched soon..
so excited huh, HaoHui??
i knw u are....lolz

how about u,KarWen??
as i knw, definately u are...and it's a good chance for u to be 'famous' once again... = =

'how about u, jeff??' (i'm talking to myself again, sorry = =)
ehh.....feel nothing actually....lolz
as compared to last last sem,
i never felt excited about the result anymore...
why??
well, definately not becoz of whether could i get a good result or not..
but it seemed to be the cause of the end of my course...haiz~
next week, my new sem....the very last sem of my course will be start.

haiz..

haiz....

haiz......


'supposed to be happy right, jeff ?'
not really....sigh~
i have been considering whether to further study or not since last sem's final exam began...
it's troubling me till now...argh!!!!
wish to put a gun on my head...= = (........)

should i continue??
top of that, honestly, i wish to continue....
but, i may not afford to that.......shit!!!
so..what to do??
i'm quite jealous those ppl who can study without the concerns of finance matters..
u guys are quite lucky...no barries for study..
but, most of u dont appreciate what u possessed...while still complaining...shame!!

if i'm rich..my life could be different.....
maybe im studying graphic design now...since it's my 1st choice instead of accounting..lolz
well, all is fated..= =
maybe it's not my path, i should think it this way...(feel much better...sigh~)
one of my friends, Maggie is facing the same situation as mine...= =
she's also thinking to study graphic design..but her family cant afford that...
she's just like me...the fulled-jealous-mind~ (lolz~)
both of us are studying accounting...since there hv no other alternatives..
hey Maggie, let's keep cursing on those 'bai-ka-zai' and 'bai-ka-lui'~
and dont forget, face the 'reality'.....lolz~

back to me,
what should i do next??
ehh....erm...
1st alternative, get a student loan and continue.
2nd alternative, stop for a year then just continue.
3rd alternative, get a full-time job and further study in part-time.
4th alternative, do nothing.
last alternative, ask ah-pa and ah-ma for helps.( definately it's not my choice..no burden should be borne by ah-pa ah-bu!!)

i think the 3rd alternative will be taken....since i cant bear the life with no income anymore.
argh!! the 1st alternative is still in my consideration!!
what to do???
save me, god~
sigh~

'aiyah~ just let it be lah, jeff~ '= =
(yalo, what to do....)

hey, u graduate soon liao lo...what's ur plan??
(yaya, im talking about u...no need call me and ask for confirmation ==)
i'm sure u are laughing now....= =
cisin~

night and sweet dream=]
END.

No comments:

Post a Comment