Friday, May 29, 2009

WOW

oh my god~

i'd done something that really out of my steps = =
and wat it is?
(not that serious actually...hahaa)


erm....
a fren intro me a nice movie...
he was addicted to it...(lolz~)
called....



'LATTER DAYS'



for the very 1st time,
i was really confusing about....latter or letter?
XD


for sure,
many question-signs came after....= =


ehh..
while watching its trailer via youtube,
i was just...



'Wow!!!'


well~
it's an homosexual movie...
and it doesnt make me surprise since nowadays it's quite common about homosexual...
but some scenes do = =



freaking hot!!!!!
almost get my 'steps' wrong....XD
thinking to get a bf too~
wakaka~


honestly,
some scenes are touching too...TT
it's just about how hard for a gay to face his life..
as my fren said, it was just NICE~


well~
some ppl might find it disgusting...
and just dont be dirty-minded will do = ]


4 comments:

  1. 傻哦,那个小鬼?
    傻到。。。
    o(∩_∩)o...哈哈

    你还真的看完了。。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哈哈。。是个色小子~

    还不错看的~
    只是结局很随便~
    XD

    ReplyDelete