Monday, March 9, 2009

D I G I

Definitely I'm Getting Income

well, just for the only 2 days...shxt!!
last saturday n sunday i'd taken a part time job...
which is...the Digi's postpaid promotion road show=.=''
lolz~
but im totally a maxis's regular user..haha
the incharged person was trying to persuade me to switch my line to Digi while she was giving briefing to us..=.=''
she is...nice maybe..
but for my fren and me, she's not really nice as others said.
lolz~
erm..the way she talks is quite funny sometimes...hahaa..
'if u see a guy, do call him "boss" ; while u see a gal, do call her "Lenglui"....', she said.

wakaka~

Begining of the day,
'hello Sir/Miss, Digi's postpaid promotion..free registration....free gifts....'

2 hours later,
'hello Sir/Miss, Digi's postpaid promotion...free registration....'

another 2 hours later,
'Digi's postpaid promotion...free registration...'

another 2 hours later,
'Digi's postpaid promotion...'

at the end of the day,
'....................'
(i was just showing the leaflet instead of saying those 'colourful words' )

damn tired...

fortunately, there are many lengui.....lolz
eyes won't be tire...ngekngek

there are still hv some kind of 'showgirls'...=.='
well, they're not the real showgirls as we see in any show or magazine...
but they're the girls who are showing their 'talents' to all the human beings...=.=''
what kind of talents do they show?
ehh....acting cute....especially to guys...they seemed very excited=.=''
is that a skill of promoting??
did u all meet guys b4? probably, no.....=.=''

the worst thing,
my fren and me had the highest sales during saturday and sunday...(as i knw la)
it seems to be a good thing, right??
but, the incharged person said, 'u both should do what's Jamson doing...'
she's talking about the skill of persuading customers...

'oh...but we still got customers by using our techniques..',
my fren said.

'no, u guys just have luck, they don't have luck...',
incharged person said while showing her shit face.

'hailah, i want luck also don't have arh....',
a 'showgirl' who with overdone eyelash said.
(o/s: is it u hv concert later?? is that necessary for the overdone eyelash??)

'hahaha....we're freaking lucky~',
my fren and me said.

what're the hell u guys talking about!!
did both of u use yr brain??
are both of us just standing and waiting there??

fxxk off!!

nah~

No comments:

Post a Comment